Legends Class of 2011 :D The BEST!!!!!

HTML Code

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sportsmanship!

Sportsmanship
I think its very important to help others. It shows that your a good character. The video i saw today about the Central Washington team (Soft ball team)  helping the opponent was a very touching video. Sarah was in the other team (Western Oregon) and she injured herself while running to the base, she had no choice but to drag herself back to first base. None of her teammates went to help her. So the Central Washington team Liz and Mallary, carried her to every base. Everyone was very proud of what they did. It show what good persons they really are. I think everyone could learn a little something from them. Even if you are competing against someone, they are still people, and when someone needs help you should help them.



What is sportsmanship to you? Is it just helping others who have helped you back? Sportsmanship is helping people around around you, no matter if you don’t know them or whatever the circumstances may be. It makes you feel really good about yourself when you have done something good for someone else, and that person will always be grateful towards you. Sportsmanship doesn’t come easy to everyone, it takes someone with good character and a big heart.

I always try my best to help others around me. Even if its with little things, like helping my sister do homework, or working with a classmate on a new project. I feel very proud of myself, and i know if i needed help they would be there for me too. So that’s why i want to encourage every one to help anyone around you when they need help. I assure you it will make you feeling really good inside. It’s a great thing to be able to help others, so what you waiting for!






9 comments: