Legends Class of 2011 :D The BEST!!!!!

HTML Code

Friday, May 6, 2011

Vacations!

On my vacations i went to volunteer at my little sisters elementary school for a couple of days. I didn't have much to do at home so i decided to go and help out. All the little kids there were very nice and and well behaved.  I really enjoyed helping out in the classroom because because i felt like i was doing something to better our community. I too as well went to that elementary school and it felt good going back and seeing how far i have come. I wanna be a role model for my little sister. :)



These vacations were very stressful. I had to decide what college i would go to. it was a tough choice, but at the end i decided to go to Cal State Long Beach. I really liked the school, and i'm nervous and excited to dorm the 1st year. My dream has always been to become a registered nurse and i hope that i can make it because i know this career is a difficult one, but i know that if i put my all into it i will accomplish it!


No comments:

Post a Comment